Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Eli

What is wrong with this world. If this is how life goes then I don't know that I want to be a part of it anymore. My nephew, Eli, passed away this morning. He was 11 days old and he was beautiful. How can this keep happening over and over to so many wonderful and loving people? I just want to put my head in my hands and cry and cry and cry until such awful things don't happen anymore. You would think that I would have some words of wisdom or SOMETHING to say to someone when this happens, but I am rendered speechless. I know that there are no words that matter... nothing matters. Eli- you are loved and you are missed. I hope you and Owen are so so happy. I know we will all see each other again someday, that day just seems very far from now.

Eli's brother, Nolan, is doing well. Please send love and prayers for all.

2 comments:

  1. Love and prayers sent...and truly...the same thing...I am at a loss too - there just are no words.. love and prayers sent for all of your family.

    ReplyDelete