I feel like all of the hope has been sucked out of me. Like I am being punished for loving Owen so much. Can there be no joy in my future because of all the pain my past has brought to my heart? I don't have words or any metaphors strong enough to describe what this feels like.
I have no idea what this is like for you, and I'm so sorry. I wish I could do something, anything to make this better. You have been to hell and back. You are living a nightmare - and Whittney, you are an amazing woman and you do not deserve this at all. You love him as much as you want to love him. We are all here for you in whatever way you need. I really wish I could do more. If you can think of something that would help from here - please tell me. I want to be there. xoxo
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry. If there was so magic wand to be waved to bring our babies back, I would share it with you. You should love Owen as much as you want to. No one should tell you differently.
ReplyDeleteMy heart hears you...and there are no words to say back...just heart.
ReplyDelete